Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Story of My Life - part 23

Below is a video that fits with this installment of my autobiography. 

Proof NSA is spying on me and has been harassing me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egj-9eO81a0

***
On the 1 hand, it was an amusing trick, and it was nice to know that NSA is concerned about my health enough to hinder my alcohol intake. On the other hand, I had become quite tired of being spied on, harassed, and waiting for a job offer from them. By November 2022, 15 months had passed since I applied to bean NSA code breaker. 

Some other glitches I witnessed in the spring of 2022 included not being to able lock or unlock my apartment door unless I asked nicely via notes to no one typed on my phone, and SMS messages seemingly from my parents which they denied sending. When I sent them screenshots, they bought new phones. I don't think that helped as the spoofed the messages came from a separate device. Even so, the spoofed messages stopped after that. And my door started working normally after I called technicians to check it. As I suspected, there was a wireless device inside. The technicians said the batteries were fine despite the redlight I had seen but changed the batteries anyway. 

I made a video of the door lock glitch which I shared. It also happened when my parents came to visit, and they witnessed it. 

I know for a fact NSA routinely hijacks and manipulates electronic devices all over the world, so none of these things struck me as extraordinary given my history with them. Once in the fall of 2022, I got a clip suggestion titled "The Case for Joe Biden". In a word processor, which should have only been visible to me, I wrote: Joe Biden is a bad man and a bad president. Right after that, my computer froze in a way I've never seen a computer freeze before. The mouse cursor disappeared, the clock stopped, the keyboard was unresponsive, and even after hours of waiting, none of that changed. 

To the credit of the Army and NSA, I pretty sure they got my gal pal into a treatment program as well as getting her abusive ex-husband to play nice with her. She's much happier and healthier now with her children living nearby. I had written in Notepad about her travails and hoped that NSA would see it and take action.

I suppose the single most dramatic glitch I saw in 2022 happened in September. Near the end of that month, I made a slideshow called Story of My Life. As I was making it, the volume control on my laptop changed on its own and the caps lock key turned on and off by itself. I have a video of that which I showed to a few people. 

It seems clear NSA has been keeping tabs on me and their main concern is my alcohol abuse. I've been struggling with that for 12 years now. 1 day at a time. Still, I am hopeful for the future and come March 1st 2023 in a few weeks, I will leave the golf cart factory and announce my campaign for President of the United States. That should keep me busy, along with moving to Tennessee to be closer to my parents. Quiet country living will help me heal. 

I ended up moving to Levy County, Florida after I got a job as a high school math teacher. Unfortunately, I was fired after 10 days, probably for swearing in front of students. It struck me as absurd because the students swore in front of me, and other teachers and they were not punished. Still, I like the area a lot because it reminds me of both Africa and where I grew up. 

For those hungry for more, the remainder of this book contains four more sections: a list of my favorite sayings, the 5,000-word rant I mentioned earlier, a brief account of my life up to age 21, and a collection of satire pieces of I've written over the past few years. Enjoy. 

***
At birth, people are almost the same. By habit, they become very different.
-Confucius

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
-Albert Einstein

Religion is regarded by the wise as false, the foolish as true, and the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

People who try to drag you down are already beneath you.
-Unknown

A journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

You can't win if you don't play.
-Unknown

If you follow all the rules, you miss all the fun.
-Mae West

Better alone than with bad company.
-Unknown

There's no point in tiptoeing through life just to arrive safely at death.
-Various

At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
-Italian proverb
***

No comments: