Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2026

useful questions

1. What would you do if success was guaranteed?

I'd be a writer or maybe a scientist.

2. What would you do if you had unlimited money and no obligations?

Probably most of the same things I do now. I'd live a simple, peaceful life. I'd read, write, walk, swim, make AI art, tinker, travel, date, and spend time with family and friends. 

The only big difference is that I'd buy a plot of land and put a mobile home on it. 

3. What would you do if you were immortal and had eternal youth?

I'd go to Mars to help build a settlement there. Maybe every few decades, I'd head back to earth for a vacation. 


Speaking of space colonization, it's a terrible idea for many reasons. The money and effort would be better used making sure civilization survives on earth for thousands of years to come. 99% of species go extinct within 15 million years. 






No comments: