Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

NSA Protest

Here is some background: in mid-October of 2021, I threw my phone in protest through the turnstile of the Whitelaw NSA building near Augusta, GA. This came over six months after I figured out NSA, my former employer, was spying me. I had been pressured into buying that smartphone and later replaced it with another. A screenshot from that phone, my current one, is below.  After I threw it, Detective Hernandez of the Fort Gordon (now Fort Eisenhower) military police contacted me. 


Here is the rest of my message which is shortened above: 

***
It's nice to know I can count on my fellow soldiers to lie to me and torment me. I just wanted to be a good Arabic linguist. Also, do you think it's a good idea to humiliate and destroy the livelihood of a guy who was on suicide watch and recently had access to huge amounts of top-secret information? Thank you for your service and God bless America. 
***

Let the record show that Detective Hernandez did not respond. When I entered the base formerly known as Fort Gordon that day, I was handcuffed, taken to the police station, and interrogated by NSA special agents. At that time, I was informed I was banned from the base formerly known as Fort Gordon and all NSA facilities. So yeah, they called me onto the base formerly known as Fort Gordon in order to inform me that I was banned from the base of the base formerly known as Fort Gordon. Military intelligence at its finest. Amusingly, a few months after I was banned, I was given special permission to enter so I could pick up my gal pal at the base hospital. I will post the rest of that story later. 


No comments: