Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Marks Ames of The eXile got a 15-year old pregnant and then threatened to kill her to make her get an abortion


In The eXile: Sex, Drugs, and Libel in the New Russia, he writes about an 15 year-old Russian girl he had sex with:

Katya sat on my lap and told me she had some exciting news: she was pregnant, and I was the father!
I panicked. Children are my worst nightmare--worse than worst...
“No, Katya, you don’t understand. I cannot have a child. I do not like children. I hate them. They disgust me, physically.”
“But I can’t have an abortion,” she pleaded. “I was told that if I did, I’d never be able to have a child.”
I knew she was bluffing, so I countered with the RU-486 pill. I offered to fly to France, pick one up, and bring it back for her. “It’s totally safe,” I cheerily offered.
“I can’t do that,” she said. ‘I can’t kill our child.”
Right then, I stared at Katya with a look--I’m not sure how it appeared to her, but in my mind, I was starting to contemplate two courses of action: murder, or AWOL.
“What will you do, kill me?” she said, laughing nervously.
“Maybe, yeah,” I replied. “I’ll throw you off my balcony. I’ll make it look like an accident.” 
She started to cry, but I was relentless. I told her that if she had the child, she would be killing me, so it was an act of self-defense. And if I didn’t kill her, then I would flee Moscow and she’d never find me....I was relentless. I attacked her the Russian way: I wore her down for hours during the KGB interrogation-style... 
At 5:30 the next morning, Katya, acting the martyr, quietly slipped out of my apartment, made a beeline to the abortion clinic, and sucked the little fucker out.
(p. 154)

Keep in mind that his book is labeled non-fiction.





It is fascinating how rabid leftists almost always turn out to be horrible people.

No comments: